- Friends And Family
- Friends and Family of Those Living with a Mental Health Condition: A Conversation with Kate McLaughlin, Author, Speaker and Advocate
- I care about someone with a mental health condition. What can I do to help?
I care about someone with a mental health condition. What can I do to help?
- Accept the diagnosis without placing blame.
- Educate yourself. Learn the facts about symptoms and treatment to alleviate your fear.
- Remember, despite symptoms, this is the same person you care for.
- Know that there is help and hope for your loved one.
- Continue to offer love and support.